Friday 27 December 2013

Death Changes Everything

So, two days ago, the twenty fifth, was the day I found out about my friend's demise, from the so-called sunset.

There's always a certain kind of shock that accompanies the discovery of a friend's death.  Seemingly sharper, harder to comprehend, than any other shock.

I don't know how, but somehow I knew, in the back of my damaged mind, that I would neither die nor confront my elusive tormentors on that fateful day.

I do not like how my story is shaping up, so to speak, so I think I will write a new ending.  I resolve to end my life, one last spiteful act against the demons who invade my mind.

Fuck you, sunset, for I will not play your games, nor will you be able to force me to participate.  Neither will you, unseen, diabolical voices.

Fuck it all and fucking no regrets.

No comments:

Post a Comment