Saturday 3 August 2013

Unspoken Whispers

I guess you could call this a greetings post.

My name is Phoenix. Or, at least, that is what I like to be called.

Last night I woke up with a pounding headache. I was drugged. This much I know.

I have found myself in a most dire situation. This place I am trapped in..there appears to be no escape. When I first looked outside the window, all I could see was long curtains of thick, grey fog. I looked around this house that I have woken up in before going outside to examine the location. I do not appear to be in any city, or indeed, country that I am aware of. My phone is dead and the only thing I have for any form of contact is this PC. At least I won't be bored for the next god-knows how many hours..or days.

I figured that it's worth mentioning that I work for a top secret organization. I will not disclose any more information than this for privacy's sake. (and so I don't get my ass fired) The reason I am sharing this here is because I believe that someone may want me dead, and therefore they've trapped me in what appears to be some cheap Silent Hill knock-off.

I shall report my findings later.

If anyone from the organization sees this, please, I insist you get in touch with me either through my blog or PM..whatever.

And now, since my head hurts, I am going to get some rest. Here's hoping I don't have nightmares

With confusion and most of all, respect
Phoenix

2 comments:

  1. That really you, Phoenix? It's Khronos. Let me know when you wake, so we can try to figure out where the hell you are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still have no idea where I am, but apparently time passes very quickly. I feel like I have been out for hours, yet it's only been 1 hour according to the PC's clock. Try and track me using the microchips that I had implanted on me. You can track me using our system servers. Oh, and one more thing, our servers should be able to let you post on this blog in case any new developments happen.

    I'm pretty sure I have said everything I needed to. It's great to see someone from the outside helping.

    Phoenix out.

    ReplyDelete